Wednesday, June 10, 2015

How Does it Feel Being in a Relationship with an ENFP

I've written and rewritten my thoughts to you several times already

this evening.... your words truly touched me and I feel so bad for the

pain you are clearly suffering. Being in a relationship with an ENFP,

it struck me how easily this could have been him. I think of how many

times I came close to bolting, even began to... it is difficult at

times to have such a powerful connection to another human being -

especially one that while on one level seems to understand you like no

other, but in other ways you feel can never truly understand you... I

think at times he reads me better and knows me better than I know

myself. Then there are times I think, gosh you just don't get it...

you will never "get" the depth of an INFJ - we are just wired so

differently. 10 or even 5 years ago I never could have done this

relationship. I simply wasn't secure enough in myself. Oh sure it's

everything I would have told myself I wanted, but in the end, I'd have

found a million reasons to go. Perhaps she just wasn't ready. Perhaps

it's nothing you did, nothing she did... she just needed time to grow.

You may never know for sure. I have learned to look at life this

way... after much trauma, heartbreak, betrayal and chaos in my life, I

have taken the gifts that every one of these things have given me -

strength, courage, the will to go on AND every single time, I have

come to see each set back as something that set me on the path to

incredible happiness. Sometimes it's just really hard to see. Hang in

there.



Credit: L Kennedy

1 comment:

  1. Do you desire Fame, Riches, Powers, Wealth and do you want all your dreams
    to come true in life within a twinkle of an eye? are you tired of
    oppression and want to leave your current stage in life? Are you an
    upcoming artist, dancer, politician, businessman, student, etc? do you want
    to be a legend or an icon in your time? the Great Illuminati Society offers
    you a lifetime opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment.
    If you are interested contact us now for more information on how you will
    be fully initiated to the Illuminati and get all you need in life.
    Email: johnrishgroup@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +2347041743262

    ReplyDelete